SOCIAL MEDIA ASSISTANT
The RCC Social Media Assistant provides valuable service to RCC by capturing and creating content, writing copy, as well as the management of various social media accounts. Through hands on training, the Social Media Assistant will develop well-rounded skills applicable to many aspects of ministry.
Time frame and commitment: One year commitment beginning in the summer of 2022
• Assisting RCC Media with social media management
• Responsible for social media capture at RCC services and events
• Coordinating and executing social media strategies
• Attend regular and impromptu RCC staff meetings
• Must be passionate about social media and proactive in staying current in the understanding of social media trends, algorithms, and developments.
As the social media assistant you will have hands on experience with tracking key social media analytics on a monthly basis, scheduling and creating content, as well as writing copy, photography, and videography. This will further your understanding of social media and its role in the global church as well as strengthen your abilities within the outlet of communications and practical ministry. You will also receive personal discipleship, teaching, and relational investment from RCC Staff.