RAMP CHURCH SOCIAL MEDIA INTERN
The Ramp Social Media Assistant provides valuable service to the Ramp Church Services, Ramp Church events, and Ramp Media by assisting our Director of Social Media in capturing and creating content, writing copy, as well as the management of various social media accounts. Through hands on training, the Social Media Assistant will develop well-rounded skills applicable to many aspects of ministry.
Positions available: 1
Direct Report: Seth Durkin
Time frame and commitment: June 1, 2023-May 31, 2024 (20 hours per week)
• Assisting Ramp Media with social media management
• Responsible for social media capture at RSM, Ramp Church, and Ramp Church events
• Coordinating and executing social media strategies
• Personal investment and interaction with RSM media students
• Attend regular and impromptu RSM faculty and staff meetings
• Be passionate about social media
As the social media assistant you will have hands on experience with tracking key social media analytics on a monthly basis, scheduling and creating content, as well as writing copy, photography, and videography. This will further your understanding of social media and its role in the global church as well as strengthen your abilities within the outlet of communications and practical ministry. You will also receive personal discipleship, teaching, and relational investment from RSM staff and Ramp production Staff.