RSM MEDIA TECH
A RSM Media Tech provides valuable service to the RSM experience by assisting with technical needs of the classroom and RSM events, as well as capturing photography and video through out the school year. Through hands on training, a media tech for RSM will develop well-rounded skills applicable to many aspects of ministry.
Positions available: 1
Time frame and commitment: June 1, 2020-May 31, 2021 (20 hours per week)
• Assisting RSM instructors with any media needs during class time
• Responsible for photography at RSM events
• Responsible for videography at RSM events
• Personal investment and interaction with RSM media students
• Attend regular and impromptu RSM faculty and staff meetings
As a RSM media tech you will have hands on production experience, specifically in the arenas of media, troubleshooting, photography, and videography. This will further your understanding of production and its role in the global church as well as strengthen your abilities within production and practical ministry. You will also receive personal discipleship, teaching, and relational investment from RSM staff and Ramp production Staff.